Saturday, January 17, 2015

Week 3

Cameron had his 2 week Well Baby appointment this week.  I was anxious to see how he was gaining weight and worried that we might have to go on formula if he didn't gain enough.  I was hoping for at least 6 lbs and thankfully he was up to 6 lbs 0.8 oz!!

I also discussed Cameron's fussiness and gas pain.  She felt that it was too early for Colic so went ahead and prescribed a medication (Zantac) for acid reflux.  My mom and I tried to fill the prescription but the line was long and Cameron was protesting so we left and went to Walmart instead (needed to buy his vitamins).  I called in his prescription when I got home and Lloyd was able to pick it up the next day.

Other than that, life is very busy just hanging out, feeding Cameron, changing diapers, and trying to soothe him (and hoping/praying that he takes some naps during the day)!

Here are some pictures from Week 3:




No comments:

Post a Comment