Thursday, November 28, 2013

A Heart Filled with Thankfulness

WISHING EVERYONE A VERY BLESSED THANKSGIVING!!!

This year can easily be described as the best of times and the worst of times.  However, as I have traveled through life the past couple of weeks, I am reminded of how much God has provided for me and how extremely blessed I am!

LifeWay Christian Stores's photo. 

I am forever thankful for my amazing husband!  Through the good times and the bad times, I am continually amazed at just how perfect he is for me.  God knew exactly what I needed in my husband and Lloyd is all of that and more! 


<3 Love my husband
 
 
We are so very thankful for our two precious little babies!  Thank you God for every day, moment, and memory we had with Joy and James!  I am forever thankful for all the wonderful memories God has given us...from finding out we are pregnant, praying each and every day for our babies during pregnancy, seeing the heartbeat, being able to see and hold James, and knowing that our babies are safe in the arms of Jesus!
 
 
 
 

We are so blessed to have an awesome family, both immediate and extended.  Everyone has been so loving, encouraging, and supportive through all the trials.  Both Lloyd and I are so grateful for their unconditional love and support and cannot wait for the day when we get to make our parents grandparents!  Thank you so much for all that you do and always being here for us.


It`s Thanksgiving :-)
 

We are thankful for all of our wonderful friendships, both old and new!  Personally, I am so thankful for Carol and CJ, Sandy, Carmen, Whitney, Jan, Claudia, Joanna, Christy, Vonny, Valerie, and Karina (to name a few!).  Thank you so much for your prayers, encouragement, love, support, and friendship! 


Friendship happiness thanks thanksgiving pinterest pinterest quotes friendships blessings thanksgiving quotes
 

A few other things to be thankful for...our new church, our new home, our good health, and that we both have great jobs with wonderful co-workers!

Yes I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment