Sunday, January 18, 2015

Week 4: Gramma's House and 1st Run

Week 4 was filled with some fun new adventures and memories!

Hanging out with Mom!
First, Cameron and I went to my mom's house and had a great visit!  We enjoyed lunch, great conversation, and watched the first two episodes of The Bachelor!  It was so great spending time with my mom...and, Cameron had a good time too!  He was so great and slept most of the time, allowing us to have an enjoying time together!

Gramma and Cameron!  <3
On Thursday I had my follow-up OB appointment.  Cameron and I went by my work first and met all my wonderful co-workers!  It was great to see everyone and for them to finally meet our little guy!  Everyone has been such a blessing through this journey and were excited to see Cameron and hear how the past couple of weeks have been.

I was a little worried about doing all of this because it really was a lot to take on (my OB/work is an hour away, no traffic, from home).  Trying to coordinate feedings, visits, and the appointment were tough but Cameron did great!

Mommy and Cameron!
It was beyond wonderful to see my OB!!!  Truly, I cannot praise her enough!  She is absolutely the best and it was great seeing her excitement for us and Cameron!  We talked a lot about not taking on too much and me needing to take care of me too right now.  It was great to have her insight and advice because I really needed to hear her words.  She even gave Cameron a little pep talk and told him to be nicer to mom and dad!  It was so cute! :)

Cameron's 1st run!
And, the best news (besides Cameron)...she released me to run!!!!  So, Cameron and I got home, I fed him, and put him in the stroller (and let him know that not going wasn't an option).  Cameron and I set out on our first run together (and my first in 9 1/2 months)...it was so amazing being able to run again, especially with my favorite little training buddy!  I have been looking forward to this moment for SO long and it definitely met my expectations!  Looking forward to many more miles, memories, and adventures while running with Cameron!  Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment