Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Week 8: Fun with Grandmas, Valentine's Day, and Nighttime Sleeping

Mr. Adorable enjoying Grandma Linda
Week 8 was quite busy!  We were lucky to have two visits with my mom and a visit with my step mom!  Cameron enjoyed all the attention and it was nice to have such great visits with everyone as Cameron was much happier and content!

We went to my mom's on Friday to surprise her for Valentine's Day!  Cameron wore his onesie that she bought him that says "Mommy's Heart Breaker"!  We also brought her flowers and a card and just enjoyed being able to spend time with her!

Playmat fun with Annette and Gramma!
This week was also very focused on getting a handle on nighttime sleeping.  Cameron and I moved back to the guest room to accomplish this and things seem to be much better!  He has gone from sleeping on me (and not in long intervals) to the first three nights doing a 4, 3, 3, 2 schedule, all in his rock n play.  It's amazing how much better I feel now that I'm actually getting some decent sleep!

But, now his naps are much worse so we need to work on those next!  He seems to only want to nap while I wear him in the baby carrier!  I am getting a lot of exercise these days between tons of walking for naps and my running in preparation for my half marathon in May.  With all this exercise I am now down to within 6 lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment