Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Psalm 62:5

I was blessed to receive this verse on Sunday while doing communion at church!  It's very practical for the journey that Lloyd and I are on right now while we patiently wait for God's answer for this precious baby!
 
PSALM: 62:5
 
I have experienced so much of God's glorious peace and love this past week!  I honestly know that no matter what God's answer is, it's a good answer.  Of course, I selfishly want to keep this baby and love this baby for all the days of his or her life.  I selfishly want to be a mom and for us to have our family.  It's a natural desire, especially because I truly believe that God has placed that desire in both of our hearts. 
 
I know, believe, and have so much faith that God can do what God does best...answers prayers and performs miracles!  I know that if it's God's will, we will see our precious baby (maybe a heart beat) next week at our ultrasound appointment.
 
I also know that if it's not God's will for us to keep this baby here on earth, we will get through it.  And, it's not a denial from God but another "Not Yet".  I truly believe that God has kids in our future...we just don't know when His perfect timing is!  Lloyd and I are very much committed to this journey and will remain patient and keep trying no matter what obstacles come our way!   
 
Hoping and praying for a miracle in the upcoming weeks!  It starts with today as I have to do another blood test to check my HCG and progesterone levels.  It continues next week as we have our first ultrasound appointment, where we will hopefully see a nice gestational sac, embryo, and heart beat (although unlikely due to the low HCG numbers...it might be too early)!
 
At the end of church service on Sunday, the pastor provided a summary of the book of Revelation:
 
It gets worse.
 
Hang on.
 
Jesus wins!
 
This 100% describes our journey right now!  And yes, I do believe that no matter what happens, no matter what circumstances we face...Jesus will win in this journey!  My hope lies in Him alone who can do immeasurably more than we can ever ask for!
 
 
Ephesians 3:20
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment