Monday, March 31, 2014

Jesus Calling- March 31, 2014

Psalm 34:8This morning's Jesus Calling devotional was absolutely perfect.  I really needed the reminder that Jesus is good in all circumstances and that He truly does bring one of the greatest gifts...His peace!  A reminder of the peace that comes from Jesus is exactly what I needed this morning as I am 7 DPO and just five more days until I get to test and hopefully receive the greatest prayer answered!  The waiting definitely has it's moments of excitment, nervousness, fear, and anxiety...a reminder to bring it all back to God and let Him supply my heart, mind, and soul with peace was the perfect way to start this Monday!

How true is it that His blessings come in mysterious ways!?!?  This has definitely been my journey...through the pain of our miscarriages and journey to start our family, there have been tremendous blessings!  Both Lloyd and I feel so thankful that God loves us so much that He has blessed us in this way.  It's our journey, our story...and God is using it to mold us in ways that we very much need and needed.  We would never have chosen this path but being able to see all the good these trials have produced, we wouldn't trade it either!  God is good, He is faithful, and His love endures forever!

"Peace be with you!" -John 20:19- http://today.reframemedia.com/TASTE AND SEE THAT I AM GOOD.  The more intimately you experience Me, the more convinced you become of My goodness.  I am the Living One who sees you and longs to participate in your life.  I am training you to find Me in each moment and to be a channel of My loving Presence.  Sometimes My blessings come to you in mysterious ways:  through pain and trouble.  At such times you can know My goodness only through your trust in Me.  Understanding will fail you, but trust will keep you close to Me.
 
{Peace} Colossians 3:15 via Little House on the Circle
Thank Me for the gift of My Peace, a gift of such immense proportions that you cannot fathom its depth or breadth.  When I appeared to My disciples after the resurrection, it was Peace that I communicated first of all.  I knew this was their deepest need:  to calm their fears and clear their minds.  I also speak Peace to you, for I know your anxious thoughts.  Listen to Me!  Tune out other voices, so that you can hear Me more clearly.  I designed you to dwell in Peace all day, every day.  Draw near to Me; receive My Peace.
 
My prayer for this next week is to bring any and all worry and anxiety to God, to give it all to Him and let him carry my burdens, filling me with His peace that surpasses all understanding.  This will be a constant prayer but I know that when I draw near to God in these moments I will be filled with peace and be able to rest in His promises! 
 
Lord, may you fill my heart with peace and wisdom as I wait on your answer!  Please give me a heart and mind to release all my worries and burdens to you.  May my heart be filled with your desires and will for my life!  You are good...ALL THE TIME!  In Jesus' name, AMEN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment