Tuesday, July 1, 2014

16 Weeks!

Today I am 16w3d pregnant!  Life is so good!  Everything seems to being going just perfectly and I couldn't be happier!  Thank you God!

This past week was really busy!  Pregnancy-wise, not much has been going on.  I am excited to announce that I am getting the beginning stages of little baby kicks!  They are the most amazing feeling ever and I cannot wait to feel them more consistently!  Other than that, I still have evening nausea and my boobs must be growing again, as is my little bump!  We have our next big appointment on July 14th and we are hopeful to find out the sex of this baby!  If we do we will have a little gender reveal get together with our families and two best friends!  I cannot wait!

My brother married the love of his life and best friend, Diana, and I am just so thrilled that God brought these two together!  They are absolutely perfect for each other!  The wedding and reception was beautiful, taking place at Harborside in Newport Beach!  It was so wonderful celebrating their special day with them and friends and family!  

Sunday was my birthday!  The day started with breakfast with Lloyd, Dad, Linda, Greg, Terri, Jillian, Brenton, and Jera at RJ's CafĂ© in Dana Point!  I got the Cinnamon French Toast and it was amazing!  Afterwards we went back to my dad's and exchanged presents (including Father's Day and Linda's birthday).  I got a netbook and it's absolutely wonderful!!!

After leaving Dad and Linda's, Lloyd and I made our venture home.  On the way we stopped at Buy Buy Baby.  We made a decision on our stroller (BOB Revolution SE) and got some ideas on all things baby.  Next we took a walk in Laguna Niguel Regional Park (one of our favorites) followed by picking up my car at work.  Once we got closer to home we stopped at BJ's restaurant for dinner (salad, pizza, and pizookie!) before going by Babies R Us and Home Depot!

Finally, we arrived home!  Lloyd surprised me with a beautiful card and two presents (he wasn't supposed to get me anything as my anniversary present was supposed to be birthday as well).  Both were very thoughtful:  a chalkboard I've wanted for our kitchen to write out the weekly menu and a little wooden sign saying "peanut" for the nursery!  I love this man!  He is truly the sweetest, most thoughtful person I know and I am so blessed to be able to call him mine!  We've been married for 3 years now and I can honestly say that it just keeps getting better...every day I fall more and more in love with Lloyd!  He's simply the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment