Tuesday, July 29, 2014

19 and 20 Weeks!!!

19w4d
WOOHOO!!!  We are just over halfway through our pregnancy with today being 20w3d!  We are so excited and thankful for how smoothly and perfectly things have been going!

Since finding out on July 14th that we are having a little baby boy (Cameron Lloyd) I have been busy working on the registry and figuring out exactly what we need for our little guy.  We are almost done but are struggling with making a decision on the nursery bedding and a convertible car seat.  We know that we will be doing a nautical theme for the nursery and the decision has been narrowed down to two choices.  Once we get that decision made the registry will be nearly complete!


Daddy's All Star
We told Lloyd's parents and grandma in person the following weekend.  They are all so thrilled for a little boy (Lloyd is one of three boys himself so his parents are used to boys!).  We had a lovely time visiting with them and enjoyed a great lunch together.  Lloyd's grandma was also very generous and gave us the money to buy our infant car seat and crib mattress.  So far we have been very fortunate in having very generous parents/grandparents and have received the crib, mattress, car seat, and know that the jogging stroller (which will also be our only stroller) has been purchased (by my parents)!  Oh, and my step dad found a great rocking chair that is perfect for the nursery!  Things are starting to come together!

Daddy's Handsome Dude
In pregnancy related new, I am feeling pretty good!  I really cannot complain and am enjoying being pregnant with our little guy!  Lately I am feeling him kick a little more and it's a feeling that I just love love love!!!  I don't think I will ever get tired of feeling his little kicks!  Other than that, I have my next appointment this Thursday...it's supposedly to go over the results from the anatomy scan (which we already know came back perfectly!) and to hear the baby's heartbeat (no ultrasound though).  I can honestly say that this is the first appointment that I'm not the least bit nervous for!  I have finally arrived at the milestone where I can breathe, relax, and fully enjoy the miracle and awesomeness of being pregnant!  So, so thankful!


Mommy's Little Peanut
Oh, and little Cameron already has some clothes!  I stopped by Babies R Us (BRU) on the way home from work the day following our anatomy scan and picked up some onesies for Lloyd (and Cameron!)!  I wanted him to have a special moment and have some outfits that are specifically for him and our little guy!  Originally I had bought them in newborn size and then realized that newborn size is only for 5-8 lbs which means he will either only wear them for a very short time or maybe not at all if he comes out weighing more than 8 lbs.  So, I exchanged them for the 0-3 month size so he can get more use out of them!   Also, my best friend was very kind and found the cutest little onesie for me!  I absolutely love it and cannot wait for our little peanut to wear it!

Life is so good!  Words cannot express how thankful I am to be pregnant with our precious son!  I am so excited to meet him (only 4 1/2 months to go- time is flying by these days!) and for all the adventures that we have ahead together, especially as I am so lucky to be able to stay home with him! 

No comments:

Post a Comment